tecnical matric n3
The second chance Matric! Only half of learners that start school in Grade One make it to matriculation.
You don't have your Matric Certificate? Don't worry, we are here to guarantee you a Matric Qualification in within no time.
Please read below.. Should you require any further information, you are welcome to contact us.
N3 – Technical Matric
National Certificate (SC): N3 Technical Matric
SAQA ID: 15947
NQF Level: 04
Purpose & Rationale of Qualification
This qualification is intended to provide learners with a general education to perform the tasks at this level, participate in life-long learning, be gainfully employed or self-employed in the world of work and enter Higher Education institutions. The Senior Certificate is an equivalent to the FETC National Senior Certificate or Grade 12. Learners completing the Senior Certificate may not obtain automatic exemption to access university degree studies, but can however access all other further studies through the available articulation structures.
Exit Level Outcomes
On completion of this qualification the learner is expected to obtain access to Higher Education institutions, manage and organise developmentally appropriate activities, interact and communicate effectively with others, participate responsibly in the life of a community, evaluate information gathered through a process of observation, demonstrate understanding and application of the range of knowledge and skills contemplated in the qualification as contained in the syllabi of the various instructional offerings.
Learning Areas (Science Stream)
- Industrial Orientation
- Industrial Organisation & Planning
- Supervision in Industry
- Engineering Science N3
- Mathematics N3
Note: Learners who have never written Matric before are encouraged to register for two languages in August from the Nated 550 Syllabus after passing 4 subjects.
On passing 4 subjects + 2 languages, a Matric Senior Level Certificate (CS) will be issued after combination of symbols at a provincial Department of Education.
The new NCS and the N3 engineering subjects do not combine to any certificate at all.
Students who wrote Matric before 2007 can add N3 subjects to gain a Matric Certificate.
Students who wrote Matric after 2007 will have to redo a complete Matric.
N3-TECHNICAL MATRIC SUBJECTS CERTIFICATE:
Depending on what you what to do after your Matric certificate, please choose from the COMBINATION OF SUBJECTS (CATEGORY) below. These subjects proceed to N4 until N6.
N3 MOTOR VEHICLE ENGINEERING
Diesel Trade Theory
N3 CHEMICAL ENGIEERING
Plant Operation Theory
N3 MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
N3 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
N3 CIVIL ENGINEERING
Building & Civil Technology
N3 INDUSTRY INSTRUMENTATION
Instrument Trade Theory
N3 SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT
Supervision In Industry
Platting & Steel Structural Drawing
- Fees structures: free registration The total cost per level for 3 months (November 2014 Exams) R2597 including study-guides, assignments and examinations fees. The fees does not include textbooks. R200 per Textbook (you can obtain your own textbooks if you wish)
- Course duration: This is a trimester course. Each level N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, and N6 is 4 months period study, meaning that each and every 4 months you write examinations and you proceed to the next level if you have to passed all the subjects.
- Registration and Enrollment: All course registration and enrollment is online. You receive you first assignments and course guide after payment of your first installment of R1200.
- Examinations and time-table: upon payment of your first installment, you automatically qualify for examinations registration and you also receive the examination dates together with your first assignments. Your first examinations will be in November 2013.
The fees include all study guides, assignments, assessments and examination fees. They do not include practical sessions and prescribed text books.
The fees quoted below are for one level of study (trimester) only.
Study At Home
(Please note that this amount is STRICTLY non-refundable.)
|STUDY GUIDES, EXAMINATION & ASSESSMENT FEE
(these fee is for 1 semester of 6 months)
|Monthly Tuition Fee
(for 3 months)
Total Fees Per N-Level
R 2 597